Monday, July 2, 2012

Thermos Funtainer Food Jar



My son will be starting 1st grade in September.  I am getting a new food jar for him to bring his warm lunch to school.  This Thermos Funtainer Food Jar is so cute.  There are many designs including some superheroes - Avengers, Spiderman, Batman, Starwars, for boys and for girls they have Hello Kitty and Barbie. 

The food jar has a capacity of 10oz and can keep warm for 5 hours and cool for 7 hours.  It has a wide opening/mouth for easy filling, serving and cleaning.  Most importantly, it has stainless steel interior and exterior.  It is also BPA-free.

I chose the Ninja and Fire Truck designs in hope that not too many kids in his class will have the same as his. 

They are on sale at Toys R Us.  Regular price is at $12.99.  I bought it during their sale with the promotion "Buy 1 and get 2nd at 50%."  It means I paid $19.50 (tax not included) for two Thermos Funtainer Food Jars!  That's less than $10 each.  I don't think you can get that pricing at Amazon online.

No comments:

Post a Comment