Thursday, October 17, 2013

Apple Coffee Cake from Sprouts Farmers Market

When I saw the Apple Coffee Cake on sale in the weekly sale flyer for Sprouts this week I told myself - "I have to get this."  We were running out of eggs so I went to Sprouts today to get them (with no intention to get this coffee cake at all).  While browsing through the bakery section I saw the sale sign above this cake - Apple Coffee Cake $2.99 Save $1.  Now I know their regular price is at $3.99, not too bad.

They package the cake in a 8"x8" aluminum pan with a clear plastic cover.  Just by looking at the crumbs, I can just feel them in my mouth.  My mind was weighing the pros and cons of bringing this cake home.  We were trying to eat more healthy this year. But in the end, my devil side won.  I bought this cake.
 

Immediately after I got home, I cut a small piece of this cake for myself.  It was so delicious.  The crumbs just melted in my mouth.  The cake itself was moist enough for me.  It wasn't overly sweet either and you can actually bite into some apple chunks in the cake.  I couldn't help it but had another piece. 


Final verdict - I will definitely buy again but may have to share half of it with another friend.  It is also good bake item to serve during a tea party for adults and kids.

Where can you get this yummilicious Apple Coffee Cake?

At Sprouts Farmers Market.  It is on sale for this week (Oct 16th to Oct 23rd 2013) for $2.99.

I bought mine from the Sprouts at this location:

Sprouts Farmers Market
3775 Alton Pkwy.
Irvine, CA 92606
(949) 705-5435

Open daily 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment